– Sternal and/or manubrial bone tumor.
Contents of the system
– TRIONYX® sternal plates (range of 6 sizes)
– Reinforced sternal staples
– Right precurved sternal staples
– Left precurved sternal staples
– Anti-vibration screws
After a sternal resection, the TRIONYX® prosthesis recreates the thoracic rigidity necessary to ensure normal respiratory mechanics and thus eliminate the risk of paradoxal breathing.
The TRIONYX® implant allows a stable and solid reconstruction of the sternum and/or manubrium after total or partial sternectomy.
TRIONYX® protects vital and mediastinal organs such as the heart, large vessels and lungs.